Connect with an expert to find
the best solution for your business.
© 2021 Conduent, Inc. All rights reserved. Conduent and Conduent Agile Star are trademarks of Conduent, Inc.
and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries.
Mortgage Document Management
Want more insights?
Download the eBook:
Download the eBook
Click to view sources
1. Housing Wire, “Mortgage lending volume in 2020 likely to break records,” September 15, 2020
2. PriceWaterhouseCoopers, “Financial services technology 2020 and beyond: Embracing disruption,” 2019
3. Defi Solutions, “Auto Finance Industry Trends that Will Disrupt Lending as We Know it…” May 23, 2018
4. Forbes, “Five Trends Shaping Fintech Into 2020,” September 9, 2019
5. United States Cyber Security Magazine, “Top 10 Cybersecurity Risks For 2019,” 2019
6. Bank Innovation, “10 Ways Banking Will Be Different in 2020,” October 19, 2016
7. Baker Donelson, “Privacy & Cybersecurity Due Diligence – No Longer Optional: Company Fined $124 Million for Pre-Merger Compromise,” July 29, 2019
8. The Financial Brand, “Six Major Trends in Lending for Financial Marketers in 2019”
9. Mortgage Bankers Association, “How Technology is Changing the Mortgage Industry,” April 8, 2019
10. J. D. Power, press release, “Primary Loan Servicers Have a Trust Problem with their Customers,” August 1, 2019
11. PriceWaterhouseCoopers, “Financial services technology 2020 and beyond: Embracing disruption,” 2019
12. Pew Research Center, “Millennials are the largest generation in the U.S. labor force,” April 11, 2018
13. Cornerstone Home Lending, Inc., “4 ways lending to millennial homebuyers is different,” 2019
14. United States Cyber Security Magazine, “Top 10 Cybersecurity Risks…” 2019
for 2021 and Beyond
Mortgage interest rates are the
and will keep driving mortgage lending volumes to all-time highs.
lowest on record
Change is the
It’s both customer-
and led by digital.
will be a major differentiator in lenders’ ability to keep up with volume.
Replaced by automation, digitization, OCR and AI advances, and
Manual will continue fading.
Cyber security / preparedness
will remain a top risk.
Cloud abuse, malware
and hacking attacks
user interface (API)
and data loss
grow in dominance.
Smartphones will keep growing as the primary communication / interaction channel
for most customers.
Data privacy protection
will cease being optional for businesses.
AI and analytics
will power operations and insights, and foster better customer experiences (if data privacy is prioritized and protected).
5 top things
The ability to act in real-time on customer intelligence will increasingly drive revenue and profitability.
is critical to customer engagement.
to get right with
Amount average customer satisfaction scores skyrocket when customers completely trust their loan servicer.
(25-40 years old in 2021) are the largest generation in the workforce.
As homebuyers, they want lenders who:
Give free financial education
Keep it personal
Make communication a top priority
To stay competitive, secure, current, efficient, intelligent, omni-capable and on-point with customers.
helping financial institutions close loans faster, add value, stay nimble and be future-ready.
will prove pivotal
Shadow IT systems
Internet of Things (IoT)
Conduent is a leader in Mortgage Data and Document Assurance and Consumer and Auto Loan Servicing solutions. Our market-leading technology platforms like BlitzDocs® for mortgage loan processing, and Conduent Loan Manager for consumer loan servicing and collections help our lending clients achieve unprecedented success during unprecedented times.
Mouse over numbers
Thank you for your
interest in Conduent.
Please check your email
for a link to download your requested information.