WANT TO ENROLL ONLINE?
Click here to view NEW Allstate Benefits plan information, rates and more!
How to schedule ONLINE: DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL
OTHER RESOURCES, Forms and Rates
Access the ALLSTATE BENEFITS CLAIMS SITE
Need to File an AFLAC GROUP/CAIC CLAim? Or make Changes?
Option 3: click hERE to watch an informative video regarding the Allstate Benefits Claims Site.
SCROLL DOWN to find out what's NEW this year and access your benefit information. Please read the information provided on this site carefully.
Accident Insurance Brochure
Welcome to your 2018 United AFA Voluntary Benefits Resource Page
Access the Aflac Site Here
Payroll Deduction and Leaves of Absence Q&A
Click the button above for instructions on scheduling your appointment online. For appoinment scheduling assistance, or to speak with a Benefits Educator, please dial 877- 905-3864 (International/Domestic) (Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM CST)
AlLSTATE CLAIMS SITE
Tina Jeffrey Design Benefits (888) 772-1144 ext. 105 PST Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Purchased between 2005 and 2010: Click here to register to view polices and file a claim.
Option 1: CLICK HERE to access the site. Members who have elected coverage with Allstate Benefits can access the claims site here where members can file or track claims. Your Username is your Six digit Employee ID with leading zeros.Your Initial Password is the last four digits of your Employee ID. At the bottom of this page you will find an informative video regarding the Allstate Benefits claims site. Option 2: Call 1-800-342-2789 for assistance registering.
CLICK HERE To Access the forms
Click the button above to access the Allstate MyBenefits site where you can file or track your claim.
Click here to access other important documents and forms.
NEED TO FILE AN ALLSTATE CLAIM?
Aflac traditional Policies or CLAIMS FILING
Click the button above to view a quick video outlining the enrollment process, new plans and self-service instructions.
United Airlines Association of Flight Attendants routinely surveys the insurance marketplace to ensure they are providing members with valuable and competitively priced products. Design Benefits is pleased to offer new enhanced plans to all United AFA members in partnership with Allstate Benefits during this year's Open Enrollment. Click the "Play" button above to view a short video.
File a claim
EXPLORE YOUR ALLSTATE BENEFITS
Enhanced Plan Features
• Guarantee Issue - 60% of salary to $5,000 monthly benefit • On and Off-the-job Benefit • No Maximum Issue Age • No Policy Termination Age • 3 Plan Designs: 14/14 waiting period-6 month benefit; 30/30 waiting period-6 month benefit; 30/30 waiting period - 12 month benefit • 30 Day Waiver of Premium automatic upon claim submission • 2 year rate guarantee
An injury or sickness may slow you down, but it won’t slow down your monthly bills. Expenses such as house and car payments, or even daily expenses such as groceries and gas, will still need to be paid. Disability insurance from Allstate Benefits can help replace your lost income and help ensure your finances are not depleted. This coverage helps give you peace of mind knowing you’ll have an income in place if you stop receiving a paycheck due to a sickness or injury that leaves you unable to work.
• Total Disability • Partial Disability • Pregnancy • Organ Donation • Waiver of Premium • ADDITIONAL RIDER BENEFIT: On-the-job Accident Disability
Disability Insurance from Allstate Benefits can help protect your finances when you have a total or partial disability, disability due to pregnancy or disability due to organ donation. It provides a monthly cash benefit due to a sickness or injury that l eaves you unable to work.
• Supplemental Critical Illness with HIV • Fixed Wellness
Group Critical Illness
• Guarantee Issue for Member: $10,000; $20,000; $30,000 • Guarantee Issue for Spouse and Children at 50% ($5,000; $10,000; $15,000) • No Pre-Ex on Critical Illness; Pre-Ex still applies to Cancer • No Maximum Issue Age • No Policy Termination Age • No Reduction at age 70 • No Reductions in Coverage at Retirement • Full Portability of Policy • Wellness Benefits: $50 per year for 1 of 23 different tests • 3 year rate guarantee
Initial Critical Illness Benefits
• Carcinoma in Situ • Invasive Cancer
Reoccurence of Critical Illness Benefits
• Initial Critical Illness • Cancer Critical Illness
Cancer Critical Illness Benefits
You select the benefit coverage amount that you want based on you r individual need and your budget. If you have covered family members, our coverage also provides cash benefits for them. If diagnosed with a covered critical illness, you will receive a cash benefit based on the percentage payable for the condition.
• Heart Attack • Stroke • End Stage Renal Failure • Major Organ Transplant • Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery • Waiver of Premium (employee only)
Enhanced Plan Features
You can’t predict the future, but you can plan for it. Group Voluntary Critical Illness Insurance can help give you the power to take control of your health when faced with a covered critical illness. This insurance pays benefits that can be us ed for non-medical expenses that health insurance might not cover. The cash benefit is in the form of a lump sum payment, which is paid to the employee after a covered diagnosis.
Group Accident Plus
• Accident Treatment and Urgent Care Rider • Dislocation/Fracture Rider • Emergency Room Services Rider
Enhanced Plan Features
• Guarantee Issue • No Maximum Issue Age/No Policy Termination Age • Issue Age Pricing - No Increases in Premium as Policyholder Ages • Full portability of policy • 24 hour coverage (on and off-the-job) • Wellness Benefit: $50 - 2x per year; Outpatient Physician Benefit - any doctor visit • No reductions in coverage at retirement • 3 year rate guarantee
Even when you live well, accidents happen. Treatment can be vital to recovery, but it can also be expensive. And if an accident happens, the financial worries that come along with it can grow quickly. Most major medical insurance plans only pay a portion of the bills. This coverage pays you cash benefits that correspond with hospital confinement. The cash benefits can be used to help pay for deductibles, treatment, house payments, and more.
Additional Riders added to the Base Policy
• Initial Hospital Confinement • Daily Hospital Confinement • Intensive Care
Group Voluntary 24-hour Accident Insurance from Allstate Benefits pays you cash benefits that correspond with hospital and intensive care confinement. Your plan may also include benefits for a variety of occurrences, such as: Urgent Care; ambulance services; X-rays; Accident Physician’s Treatment and more. The cash benefits can be used to help pay for deductibles, treatment, house payments, and more.
• Outpatient Physician's Benefit • Accidental Death, Dismemberment and Fuctional Loss Rider, including a benefit for Common Carrier Accidental Death • BENEFIT ENHANCEMENT RIDER: includes benefits for burns, lacerations, general anesthesia, physical therapy and more!
Group Hospital Indemnity
Our Indemnity Medical insurance pays a cash benefit if you have a covered hospital stay. This benefit is payable directly to you. You can use the money toward deductibles, copays, premiums or even to help cover your daily living expenses. Plus, it works well with your major medical plan, helping close gaps in your coverage.
• First Day Hospital Confinement • Hospital Intensive Care • Variable Surgical Schedule and Anesthesia Benefit • Outpatient Emergency Treatment Benefit • Variable Wellness Benefit Plus Outpatient Diagnostic X-Ray & Lab Benefit • Hospitalization Benefit: Daily Hospital Confinement
Life is unpredictable. Without any warning, an illness or injury can lead to a hospital visit – and costly out-of-pocket expenses. Expenses associated with a hospital stay can be financially difficult if money is tight and you are not prepared. But having the right coverage in place before you experience a sickness or injury can help eliminate your fi nancial concerns and provide support at a time when it is needed most. Allstate Benefits offers a solution to help you protect your income and empower you to seek treatment.
Enhanced Plan Features
• Guarantee Issue • 12/12 Pre-Ex • 10 Month Maternity Wait • Full Portability of Policy • 2 year rate guarantee
Aflac CAIC Critical Illness Wellness Benefit Claim Form
CLICK HERE to view Important Memo Regarding the Allstate Benefits plans
For specific forms click the links below:
For new Allstate Benefits Policies: Click here to access the Allstate Benefits MyBenefits site where you can file a claim, check the status of your claim, view policies or print certificate.
Aflac CAIC Change Request Form
Scroll down for additional forms or to access the Allstate Benefits MyBenefits Site.
Aflac Individual Policy Cancellation Form
Disability Continuation Claim Form
Members with Aflac Traditional Policies: Click here to view policies
CAIC Hospitalization Claim Form
Trouble accessing Allstate Benefits' MyBenefits Site? Click here for Allstate Benefits MyBenefits FAQ.
NEW Allstate Disability Rates
CAIC Critical Illness Claim Form
Aflac CAIC Accident Wellness Benefit Claim Form
Allstate Direct Pay Instructions: Make check to: American Heritage Life Insurance Company Memo line: Policy Number (s) Mail to: Allstate Benefits ATTN: National Account Mgmt. C/O Kesha Barnes 1776 American Heritage Life Dr. Jacksonville, FL 32224
Resources & FORMS
The broker for the new plans provided by Allstate Benefits is Tina Jeffrey of Design Benefits. She can be contacted for any questions regarding United AFA-sponsored Allstate Benefits insurance plans. Allstate United AFA Dedicated Toll Free Number: 1-800-342-2789 Tina Jeffrey Design Benefits (888) 772-1144 ext. 105 PST Email: email@example.com
Short Term Disability Claim Form
CAIC Accident Claim Form