JOIN THE TEAM!
We are hiring a
• Direct and oversee completion of project
• Provides single point of contact for customer for all project communications
• Develop plan of action including schedule, resources and work plan
• Assess risks and establish contingency plans while reviewing project site, plans and product specifications
• Manages dealer/manufacturer team to ensure coordinated effort
• Interfaces with factory, as necessary, regarding shipping schedules and special instructions for manufacturing/shipping
Do you have what it takes?
Are you the right candidate?
• 5+ years of experience in project management at a Haworth Delership or within the contract furniture industry preferred
• Demonstrated ability to deliver a completed project
• Strong communication skills
• Strong product and technical knowledge, including applicable building codes, correct product application, custom applications and pricing, price estimating and solicitation, electricity and cabling, etc.
• Strong knowledge of all aspects of contract furniture management, including account management, project management, order preparation, order management, installation, relocation and contract furniture administration
• Working knowledge of interior construction, interior design, moves and relocations, trucking, furniture manufacturing and shipping, building management and current workplace issues
• Experience working with a team