Click the ingredients to learn more.
Branch Chain Amino Acids
-Help body fight fatigue through workout by decreasing tryptophan production.
-Prolong or help with muscle protein synthesis.
-Superior to Arginine in Nitric Oxide production.
-Helps with nutrient delivery.
-Malic Acid added for possible energy benefits.
-Potential in preventing muscle breakdown.
-May help for getting better sleep.
-May protect joints throughout workout.
-Powerful antioxidant that may help with recovery.
-May help with strength progression.
-Natural Source of Electrolytes.
-High amounts of potassium to fight off cramps.
N-Acetyl L-Cysteine (N.A.C)
-May help reduce oxidative stress on muscle and joints.
-Can be related with feeling "healthier" throughout workout.
Hydrolyzed Whey Protein provides some of the fastest absorption rates when compared to other Whey Protein.
Only other option for Pure Hydrolyzed Whey Protein. The other is Platinum Hydro Whey from O.N.
The lowest amount of lactose per gram possible when broken down this way.
- Pure Citrulline, used for Nitric Oxide production
- Superior to Citrulline Malate as a pump product
- Clinical studies recommend 4-6 grams for best vascularity
-Best when paired with a form of Arginine (Agmatine)
-Used to increase ATP production, to increase recovery between sets
-One of the most studied ingredients in the supplement industry
-Needs to be taken everyday at 5 grams over 21 days to maximize storages
-sell as add on
- Reliable in spiking muscle protein synthesis
- To be taken in 2-5 grams
- Shown to be more beneficial when taken fasted or lower protein diets
- Most studied of all the BCAA's
- Similar to creatine in how it decreased recovery time between sets
- Increases recovery through better cell hydration
- Does not matter when taken, as long as it is taken everyday
- Recommended at 2.5 grams a day
- May help with cognitive function when paired with caffeine
- May help with muscle contraction
- Best when taken before or during exercise
- Recommended at 1-2 grams
- Helps prevent lactic acid build up
- Is known to have the "tingly" effect
- 3.2-6.4 grams recommended for extensive workouts (2 hours plus)
- May placebo those into thinking they feel more "energized"
- Chemical component of Arginine to create Nitric Oxide
- More bioavailable compared to just Arginine
- Best when paired with Citrulline before workout
- Recommened at 500mg-1 gram
- Form of choline that protects cell membrances
- May help with cognitive functions
- May help with power output in athletes
- Standard recommendation is not set, as studies very from 50mg-1200mg
- Synthetic form of caffiene
- Has a 4 hour metabolite rate (how long to get rid of it)
- May increase energy levels, endurance, cognitive function, and muscle contraction
- Safe for use under 400mg
- May help reduce in swelling in joints
- May help keep blood vessels open during workout
- Recommended dosage is anywhere between 80mg-500mg
- Similar to caffeine in stimulating the Central Nervous System
- Comes from tea's (hence TEAcrine)
- Longer to take effect, but lasts longer than caffeine in system (6-8 hour metabolite)
- Does not seem to raise blood pressure like caffeine
Grape Seed Extract
- May reduce muscle damage throughout workout
- May stop vasoconstriction from caffeine
- May help with muscle "soreness" that is experienced 1-2 days after workout
- May help reduce Nitric Oxide destruction
- No standard recommendation
- May protect from blood clots by keeping the arterial walls smooth