Having the ability to pull real-time data to make a better buying decision or allow your customers to self-serve within your system is essential. APIs are a direct link between your system and ours. Acuity Brands currently offers an inventory API that will allow you to see real-time inventory levels within your existing systems which eliminates the need to jump from one portal to the next.
Application Programming Interface (API)
COMPLETE API REQUEST FORM
Frequently Asked Questions
What is an API?
An application programming interface, or API, enables companies to open up their applications' data and functionality to external third-party partners to share real-time data.
What are the benefits of using an API?
• Ability to see data within existing platforms
• Visibility to data from existing login platform with no wait time
What do I need to get started with an API?
• ERP or secure website that can consume APIs
• Ability to call and get OAuth 2.0 Authentication token (bearer token) and then make https call to our REST API endpoint
How do I get started with Acuity Brands?
1. Make sure you have the technology on your side to connect and tech resources to implement
2. Fill out request to connect form found here
3. We will send you our specifications and get your codes in production
4. We will schedule a hand-off of security codes
5. You push the codes to production on your side
What API does Acuity Brands currently offer?
Inventory API - allowing customers to pull real-time Acuity Brands® inventory information.