Scroll to Learn More
important safety Information
© 2019 Alcon Inc. 12/19 US-LUX-1900015
SUPERIOR VISUALIZATION FOR ANTERIOR AND POSTERIOR PROCEDURES.
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION
LuxOR® Revalia™ Ophthalmic Microscope Important Product Information
As with all ophthalmic microscopes, exposure during aphakia should be limited to reduce the risk of damage. During aphakia, limit exposure to red reflex light to no more than 7 minutes.
1. Cionni RJ, Pei R, Dimalanta R, Lubeck D. Evaluating red reflex and surgeon preference between nearly-collimated and focused beam microscope illumination systems. Trans Vis Sci Technol. 2015;4(4):7.
2. Schwiegerling J, Dimalanta R. Depth of focus measurements of ophthalmic surgical microscopes. Poster presented at: 2016 Annual Meeting of the Association for Research in Vision and Ophthalmology; May 1–5, 2016; Seattle, WA.
3. Alcon data on file.
SEE MORE DETAIL THAN EVER BEFORE WITH THE LUXOR®REVALIA™ OPHTHALMIC MICROSCOPE.
Reveal the unexpected.
See More Videos
The LuxOR® Revalia™ Ophthalmic Microscope advances visualization with personalized illumination, giving you confidence throughout the procedure.
• Personalized illumination puts you in control of your surgical view
• Advanced visualization offers 6x larger, more stable red reflex and enhanced depth of field
• Complete surgical integration connects LuxOR® Revalia™ to advanced Alcon technologies
See your intraocular surgical procedures in a new light.
NGENUITY®3D Visualization System
Pair the LuxOR®Revalia™ Ophthalmic Microscope with NGENUITY®for an immersive, digitally enhanced surgical view
CONSTELLATION® Vision System
The gold standard in vitreoretinal surgical platforms, designed for control
Innovative phacoemulsification performance designed to help you hit your cataract refractive targets
Explore Alcon’s integrated suite of surgical visualization solutions.
DOWNLOAD THE COMPLETE PRODUCT CATALOG
CUSTOMIZED LED ILLUMINATION OPTIONS FOR ENHANCED OPTICAL CLARITY AND RELIABILITY*
• Kelvin temperature: 3000K
• Mimics halogen light source
• Kelvin temperature: 4000K
• Mimics xenon light source
• Kelvin temperature: 4000K (oblique); 3000K (coaxial)
• Offers characteristics of halogen and xenon
*Compared with halogen illumination.
UNIQUE ILLUMINATION TECHNOLOGY
The LuxOR®Revalia™ Ophthalmic Microscope provides surgeon-preferred red reflex and enhanced depth of field to ensure crisp, confident visualization throughout every procedure. †
6x larger, more stable red reflex
Expands the illumination field so you can reveal more at every stage of surgery
†As with all ophthalmic microscopes, exposure during aphakia should be limited to less than 7 minutes to reduce the risk of damage.
Enhanced depth of field
Allows for fewer focus adjustments during both anterior and posterior surgical procedures and supports excellent detail recognition and contrast
Adjust the blend of coaxial and oblique light sources to take complete control of your view.
Positioned 0° from the origin of light, which allows for optimized red reflex
Positioned 8° from the origin of light, with the ability to customize intensity or turn it off completely
Customize your preferred illumination and save up to 3 presets to your surgeon profile
CONFIDENCE AND ILLUMINATION ACROSS OPHTHALMIC PROCEDURES
• Expand visibility with a 6x-larger red reflex zone for a clear view of the anterior segment
• CENTURION® Vision System integration‡ enables overlays via the workstation external display
• Integration with Alcon advanced technology diagnostics§ provides real-time surgical guidance through your ocular and records all of your cases without the need for external monitors or additional equipment‡
Anterior Segment Procedures
†‡Requires video package.
§Requires VERION®DML, the ORA System®with VerifEye® or the ORA System®with VerifEye®Lynk.
║When supplied with integrated HD video system and OCULUS BIOM®.
¶Trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
• Support your visualization of the retina and other posterior anatomical features with the OCULUS BIOM®, controlled via the LuxOR® Revalia™ foot pedal
• Proprietary AMP technology removes the beam splitter from your optical path, providing 100% retroillumination for increased confidence
Posterior Segment Procedures
Red Reflex With LuxOR® Revalia™
Increased Depth of Focus, Improved Visualization
SEE MORE VIDEOS
IMPORTANT SAFETY INFORMATION