• Losing visibility into your environment
In the new analyst report, The Role of Workstream Collaboration in the New World Nucleus, Gartner recognizes that collaboration and team productivity remain critical to business success. However, instead of piecemealing tools, IT teams should invest in an integrated solution that drives better business outcomes.
“inherently mobile, collaborative, analytical and integrated, and increasingly infused with AI services — a sharp departure from their on-premises predecessors.”
• Spending too much time on IT support
• Security breaches and data loss
• Increased IT complexity
• Decreased productivity
• The inability for employees to provide
• Lost revenue
How well are you supporting your remote employees?
With new models of work and continually shifting business needs, it’s critical for IT to provide end users with more than just collaboration apps. They must offer an integrated platform that gives employees an easy, secure way to find information and perform key tasks.
Supporting your remote workforce is no longer optional
Employees must do their jobs from any location, over any network, and using any device—with the same level of security they have in the office.
However, remote work and collaboration is often hindered by complexity.
The average employee uses 36 cloud services.
The more they switch between these services, the more their productivity will decrease.
When your workforce relies on too many systems and apps, you run the risk of:
They refer to this technology as the “new work nucleus” that empowers teams to collaborate, create content, analyze data, and consume information.
New work nucleus applications are
According to Gartner, the more you improve your employee experience, the better your business results. In fact, companies that simplify team communication and collaboration achieve the following:
more engaged workforce
Here are five ways Citrix Workspace helps you support your remote teams, improve collaboration, and realize the benefits of the new work nucleus:
A single, central workspace
Gartner recommends going beyond instant messaging with a platform that brings all of your essential productivity and communication tools together in one centralized, digital workspace.
Citrix Workspace does just that, aggregating all of the files, apps, and data that employees need to complete tasks in a
single, unified interface.
A single, central workspace
Gartner states that the “full power to drive workforce digital dexterity is delivered with the underlying augmentation services…that turbocharge its ability to support new ways of working.”
Citrix Workspace harnesses the power of AI to boost employee productivity and drive better business results with:
• Machine learning that senses patterns in how users work so
that they can complete tasks faster
• An intelligent, personal feed that pulls content, tasks, and
insights from connected applications and delivers them to
each user in a highly organized fashion
• Virtual assistance to help employees find information faster
• Powerful tools that save time by automating calendar
scheduling, email reminders, and other mundane tasks
Gartner suggests choosing a single platform that allows you to integrate your key business applications and processes.
Citrix Workspace offers single sign-on (SSO) to any application and out-of-the-box microapp integrations with leading enterprise and collaboration tools, such as Microsoft Teams and Google G-Suite. Plus, it automatically syncs data from your mission-critical apps so that employees will always have the most up-to-date data.
Easy application integration
Guide work with microapps
In addition to apps, Gartner recommends integrating microservices into your workspace to remove the frustrating barriers that impact employee engagement.
Citrix Workspace fully supports over 100 pre-configured microapps and allows you to:
• Create custom workflows and give users instant access to
the most popular features in their favorite apps.
• Avoid the hassle of building custom APIs and the high costs
of app development.
• Create microapps for your legacy and on-premises
According to Gartner, workspace security is evolving from the team level and is expected to “go one level deeper to support configuration of larger teams within a single channel.”
In comparison, Citrix Workspace goes one level deeper still, enforcing security at the user level and enabling IT to:
• Take a zero trust approach to constantly evaluate access while providing users
with a seamless experience
• Enable remote work without the security risks and user experience headaches
of a VPN tunnel
• Proactively monitor applications and gain a real-time view of any threats and
• Provision, manage, and monitor your entire workspace infrastructure through
a unified management console
• Deliver apps securely—across any device or network
• Improve your visibility into and control over all applications and endpoints
• Apply role-based security to ensure that each employee only accesses content
that is applicable to them
Do you want to give employees secure, instant access to all of the tools they need to work effectively from any device or location?
Did you know: