Our Unique Process
Clayco is constantly looking to add the best and brightest in the industry to our team. This means our recruiting team makes a very personalized and choreographed agenda for every applicant to give our prospective teammates a better feel for who we are as a company and see if they are a fit for the Clayco culture.
Interview Prep Tips
• We take a very personal approach
• Recruiters discuss the process and share information on:
Who they are talking to
What We Look For
• Understand company/role applying for
• One page resume & project listing
• Able to tell story with minimal words
• Highlight best/most relevant experience
• Long tenure with companies
• Show they were trusted and can take on more responsibility
• Did they lead teams
• 3 to 7 interviews
• 2 to 12 weeks from initial contact to offer
• Recruiter screen
• Senior level secondary screen
• Hiring manager screening
• Team meetings
• Cross functional cultural meetings
• Predictive assessment specific to
position or department
• Background Check / Employment
• Drug Screening
Example Interview Questions
• Do you have an entrepreneurial spirit? If so, how does that translate working for Clayco?
• What are you really good at? We expect people to be really good at what they claim. What will you be good at day 1?
• What does Beyond These Walls mean to you?
• The job is the boss. What does this mean to you?
• What can you do to make Clayco a better place to be?
• What do you like/not like about your current company/role
• How did you hear about us/the role?
• Why are you interested in Clayco and this opportunity?
• What makes you difficult to work with?
• What are your thoughts on travel?
• What do you do for fun?