5730A High Performance Multifunction Calibrator
Like its predecessors, the 5730A calibrates a wide range of digital multimeters, up to long-scale 8.5 digit DMMs, as well as RF voltmeters when equipped with the wideband option. But this new model features improved specifications that will help you increase test uncertainty ratios (TURs) and increase test confidence. What’s more, the improved specifications will reduce your need to guardband, giving you confidence and peace of mind in your calibrations.
• Improved performance specifications for ac voltage, ac current and resistance
• 6.5 inch VGA capacitive touch screen with full color graphical user interface
• Visual Connection Management™ output terminals guide connections
• Graphical user interface in nine languages
• Compatible with 52120A and 5725A amplifiers
• Full MET/CAL® compatibility with 5700A and 5720A procedures
• Artifact Calibration using 10 V, 1 Ω and 10 kΩ external standards;
30 MHz and 50 MHz wideband output options available
Welcome to our virtual booth!
To explore our products, click on the product you are interested in. We hope you enjoy this experience.
The 5322A calibrates a broad range of equipment, including:
• Hipot testers
• Insulation resistance testers
(megohm-meters) including older
• Loop/line impedance testers
• Continuity testers
• Earth resistance testers
5322A Electrical Safety
The 5322A Electrical Tester Calibrator helps calibration technicians comply with new regulatory standards up to four times faster than with traditional manual, multiple-product methods.
The 5322A combines many functions into a single instrument, replacing discrete resistors, decade boxes and other custom solutions commonly used to calibrate electrical testers. This single-box solution speeds and simplifies calibration because users only need to learn, operate and maintain one calibrator rather than multiple instruments. And while it’s difficult to automate multiple instruments, the 5322A can be automated with MET/CAL® Calibration Software—further increasing speed and throughput.
• Ground bond testers
• Leakage current testers
• Circuit breaker testers (RCD/GFCI)
• Multifunction installation testers
• Portable appliance testers (PATs)
• Industry’s best one-year dc voltage accuracy of 2.7 uV/V at 95 % confidence
interval, or 3.5 uV /V at 99 %
• Industry's best 24-hour stability of 0.5 uV/V (95 %) or 0.65 uV/V (99 %)
• Pushes the speed envelope by producing a stable 8.5 digits reading in one second
• Intuitive user interface for all configuration and matching SCPI-compliant
commands for an automated environment
• Both models support a minimum of 100,000 readings per second at 4.5 digits
across GPIB, USB or Ethernet.
8588A Reference Multimeter
The 8588A Reference Multimeter is the world’s most stable digitizing multimeter. Designed for calibration laboratories, this long-scale high-precision reference features superior accuracy and long-term stability over a wide measurement range, with an intuitive user interface and a color display.
The 8588A delivers reliable and reproducible measurements with exceptional performance suitable for primary level laboratories.
With more than 12 measurement functions, the 8588A helps you consolidate your lab’s cost of test into a single measurement instrument.
The 8588A platform consists of two models:
• The 8588A Reference Multimeter is designed for calibration
and metrology laboratories that require the highest stability
for the most accurate measurements to maintain maximum
confidence in traceability
• The 8558A 8.5 Digit Multimeter offers a subset of 8588A
functions and features at an extremely competitive accuracy
and speed performance.
To simplify support of your 734C, Fluke Calibration offers a variety of calibration services to assign values and predicted performance for each of the 10 V outputs, traceable to national standards and to the Fluke Calibration 10 V Josephson Array.
Did you know?
732C and 734C DC Voltage
The 734C DC Voltage Reference Standard consists of four electrically and mechanically independent 732C DC Reference Standards and a rack-width enclosure. Two model families, Base and Select, differ in that the Select models are two times more stable than the Base models.
The 734C is also compatible with 732B DC standards and can support any combination of 732 B and C models. Similarly, 734A can be used with the newer 732C voltage standards, providing the ultimate flexibility and maximizing asset utilization.
The Fluke Calibration 732C DC Voltage Reference Standard is a RoHS compliant direct voltage reference used to maintain the volt in primary and secondary standards laboratories. Individual 732C voltage standards provide 10 V, 1 V, and 0.1 V outputs and may be transported easily to remote locations while the dc reference is maintained in the laboratory.
Each 732C in the 734C DC Reference Standard is based on the same architecture pioneered in the popular 732A DC Voltage Standard—the first standards lab quality 10 V electronic reference—you can rely on it to provide the same high stability and predictable drift rate you’ve come to expect, in a smaller, more portable package identical to the 732B DC Voltage Standard.
• Absolute ac voltage measurement uncertainties are as low as ± 24 ppm
(one year, 23 °C ± 5 °C)
• Covers an alternating voltage range of 600 μV to 1000 V
• Frequency range of 10 Hz to 1 MHz
• Wideband voltage options extend frequency range to 30 or 50 MHz.
• In combination with the Fluke A40B, Current Shunts now allow you to make
direct, absolute or relative current measurements without the need to perform
5790B AC Measurement Standard
The 5790B AC Measurement Standard is a multi-purpose ac measurement and transfer standard designed for the most demanding calibration applications. It combines the accuracy you would expect from a thermal transfer standard with the ease of use of a digital multimeter.
The 5790B is designed to meet the complete ac voltage, ac current and wideband verification requirements of the Fluke Calibration 5730A, 5720A, and 5700A Multifunction Calibrators; 5522A, 5502A, 5520A, and 5500A Multi-Product Calibrators; plus other calibrators, amplifiers like the 52120, 5725A and 5205A/5215A, and transfer standards and ac voltmeters.
The 5790B may be used alone as a measurement device or as a transfer standard when compared to an external dc source. In either case the normally tedious switching and calculations are performed automatically by the 5790B.
• Simplifies calibration/verification of precision calibrators and current sources
• Shunts sized for currents from 1mA to 100A
• Usable from dc to 100 kHz
• 14 individual dc and ac current shunts with a 1, 2, 5 sequence over 6 decades of current
• Simple direct measurements, making ac/dc transfers unnecessary
• Stability typically better then ± 5.0 µΩ/Ω for one year
• Typical angular accuracy of better than ± 0.003º at 1 kHz
A40B Series Precision DC and AC Current Shunts
The A40B dc and ac precision current shunt set consists of 14 low-inductance coaxial current shunts, adapters and connectors, and a rugged transit/storage case. Designed for currents from 1 mA to 100A, the current shunts are for laboratory use in making directly measured absolute ac or dc current measurements as well as ac/dc current transfer measurements. They exhibit outstanding resistance value stability, with an excellent self-heating power coefficient, and a low temperature coefficient. With all of these characteristics combined, the shunts offer direct measurement of current from dc to 100 kHz with higher accuracy than previous commercially available shunt technology. Now precision measurements can be made in a single step process rather than by more complex traditional ac/dc transfer methods.
• Best-in-class system accuracy for dependable humidity probe calibration
• Rapid humidity and temperature stabilization time for high calibration
• Supports on-site, multi-point calibration of humidity probes
• Versatile design accommodates a large workload
• Compact size and lightweight for easy transport
• ISO 17025 accredited system calibration included standard
• Easy to maintain
The Fluke Calibration 5128A RHapid-Cal® Humidity Generator is a portable humidity generator for calibrating a large workload of probes in the laboratory or on-site in the field.
In the lab, the 5128A calibrates humidity probes 33% faster than a two-pressure generator.
In the field, the 5128A provides more thorough, reliable multi-point calibrations than one-point spot checks using handheld humidity meters.
The 5128A comes standard with an ISO 17025 accredited system calibration.
• Calibrate up to four tri-clamp sanitary sensors at the same time
• Wide temperature ranges cover most process applications
(6109A: 35 °C to 250 °C), (7109A: –25 °C to 140 °C)
• Excellent display accuracy of ±0.1 °C provides 4:1 test uncertainty ratio (TUR) for
• Easy to use, maintain and transport
• Stainless steel casing withstands harsh sterilizing chemicals and is rust proof
• Optional fluid overflow tank protects your investment
6109A / 7109A Portable
The Fluke Calibration 6109A and 7109A Portable Calibration Baths are liquid baths that let process industry professionals calibrate four times more sanitary sensors per batch in less time and with twice the accuracy of other portable baths in this class. Larger than micro baths, up to four tri-clamp sanitary sensors fit easily into these baths for calibration at ± 0.1 °C temperature display accuracy. Throughput is even higher for sanitary RTDs with small or no flanges.
These industrial temperature loop calibrators are perfect for performing transmitter loop calibrations, comparison calibrations, or simple checks of thermocouple sensors. With the “process” option, there is no need to carry additional tools into the field. This optional built-in two-channel readout reads resistance, voltage, and 4–20 mA current with 24 volt loop power. It also has on-board automation and documentation. Combined, the three models (Fluke 9142, Fluke 9143, and Fluke 9144—each with a “process” option) cover the wide range of –25 °C to 660 °C.
Did you know?
9142, 9143, 9144 Field Metrology Wells
The new 914X Series Field Metrology Wells (Fluke 9142, Fluke 9143, Fluke 9144) extend high performance to the industrial process environment by maximizing portability, speed, and functionality with little compromise to metrology performance.
Field Metrology Wells are packed with functionality and are remarkably easy to use. They are lightweight, small, and quick to reach temperature set points, yet they are stable, uniform, and accurate.
Field Metrology Wells are designed for the industrial process environment. They weigh less than 8.2 kg (18 lb) and have a small footprint, which makes them easy to transport. Optimized for speed, Field Metrology Wells cool to –25 °C in 15 minutes and heat to 660 °C in 15 minutes.
Field environment conditions are typically unstable, having wide temperature variations. Each Field Metrology Well has a built-in gradient-temperature compensation (patent pending) that adjusts control characteristics to ensure stable performance in unstable environments. In fact, all specifications are guaranteed over the environmental range of 13 °C to 33 °C.
• Accuracy of ± 0.05 °C (± 0.09 °F) over full range
• Intrinsically safe (conforms to ATEX requirements)
• Two models to choose from (-50 °C to 160 °C or -80 °C to 300 °C)
• User-configurable temperature Trend/Stability indicator
• Display temperature in °C or °F
• Optional data logging to internal memory
• 300-hour battery life
• Percent battery-life and low-battery indicator
• NVLAP-accredited, NIST-traceable calibration included
1551A Ex / 1552A Ex "Stik" Thermometer Readout
Finally, a digital substitute for your mercury-in-glass thermometers! Accurate and repeatable to ± 0.05 °C
over its full range, the Fluke 1551A, Fluke 1552A “Stik Thermometer is the new “gold standard" of industrial temperature calibration. Whether working outdoors in environments where potentially explosive gases may be present or on the floor of a processing plant, the intrinsically-safe, battery operated, portable reference thermometer is designed to go where you work.
• Best-in-class temperature measurement accuracy
• Selectable scan speed: Up to 10 channels per second
• Four modes of operation: Scan, Monitor, Measure, Digital Multimeter (DMM)
• Real-time color trending: Chart up to four channels simultaneously
• 6 1/2 digit display resolution for dc voltage, dc current, and resistance
• Automated sensor calibration: Control Fluke Calibration temperature sources
such as dry-wells or micro-baths for automated calibration routines
• Mx + B scaling and channel offset zero function
1586A Super-DAQ Precision Temperature Scanner
The 1586A Super-DAQ is the most accurate and flexible temperature data acquisition system on the market. It scans and records temperature, dc voltage, dc current, and resistance for up to 40 input channels and scan speeds as fast as 10 channels per second. The Super-DAQ can be configured for use as a multi-channel data logger in the factory or as a precision reference thermometer for benchtop sensor calibration in the lab.
Integrate MET/CAL Calibration Management Software to your workflow with MET/CONNECT.
MET/CONNECT™ is the hub of a fast-growing community of mainline calibration software providers. These companies have partnered with Fluke Calibration to support MET/CAL automation. Whatever calibration management system you use, MET/CONNECT unlocks calibration and workflow automation in your lab.
Three sensor types
• PRTs: –200 °C to 1000 °C
• Thermocouples –200 °C to 2315 °C
• Precision thermistors: –50 °C to
• Fluke 1523: Single channel
standard model; memory for 25
readings and statistics
• Fluke 1524: Two channels; memory
for logging 15,000 measurements;
real-time clock for time and date
• PRTs: up to ±0.011 °C
• Thermocouples : ±0.24 °C for J,K,L,M
• Precision thermistors: ±0.002 °C
1523, 1524 Reference Thermometers
The Fluke 1523 and Fluke 1524 Reference Thermometers from Fluke Calibration measure, graph, and record PRTs, thermocouples, and thermistors. These thermometer readouts deliver exceptional accuracy, wide measurement range, temperature logging, and trending, all in a handheld tool you can take anywhere.
The Fluke 1523 and Fluke 1524 let you handle field applications, laboratory measurements, and data logging with ease. And with the dual channel measurement capabilities of the model Fluke 1524, you can do twice the work in half the time.
• PRTs: 0.45 seconds per sample
• Thermocouples: 0.3 second per sample
• Precision thermistors: 0.3 seconds per
• 128x64 backlit LCD graphic display
• Plot and scale trends in real time
• Simultaneous dual channel readings
Two models let you balance price and performance:
The 8270A measures and controls pressures from vacuum to 44 MPa (6400 psi). It can be configured with ranges as low as 100 kPa (15 psi).
The 8370A measures and controls pressures from atmosphere to 107 MPa (15,500 psi). It can be configured with ranges as low as 700 kPa (100 psi).
Did you know?
8270A and 8370A Modular
The 8270A and 8370A are automated pneumatic high-pressure controllers that calibrate a wide workload of pressure sensors, covering twice the pressure ranges at twice the speed of other high-pressure controllers.
Fluke Calibration’s unique control technology enables you to use these calibrators at low or high pressures, all in the same instrument. Control precision is 0.002% of active range.
• Generate and adjust pneumatic pressures up to 21 MPa (3000 psi)
• Rugged, portable and stable enough to go anywhere—on any surface
• Reaches pressure in 20 seconds to full scale into a 30 cm3 volume
• Detachable pressure adjustment system for adjusting pressure and test devices
on bench and in the field, and isolating and venting pressure
• Easily switch out reference gauges without requiring PTFE tape or tools
• In-line filter and desiccant systems protect device from contamination from the
700HPPK Pneumatic Test Pump Kit
The 700HPPK is the ideal choice for calibration technicians, test engineers, and instrument technicians working in industries like natural gas transmission and distribution, process, aerospace and defense, who need a simple-to-use, safe and portable pressure source that they can depend on in a wide variety
The 729 allows you to simply type in a target pressure, and the calibrator will automatically pump to the desired set-point. Then, internal fine adjustment control automatically stabilizes the pressure at the requested value.
The Fluke 729 can also automatically test multiple pressure test points and automatically document the results. Calibration is as easy as typing in the starting and ending pressure and the number of test points and tolerance level. The 729 does the rest.
Did you know?
Fluke 729 Automatic
The Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrator has been designed specifically with process technicians in mind to simplify the pressure calibration process and provide faster, more accurate test results. Technicians know that calibrating pressure can be a time-consuming task, but the 729 makes it easier than ever with an internal electric pump that provides automatic pressure generation and regulation in an in an easy-to-use, rugged, portable package.
With three ranges to choose from, 30 psi (2 bar, 200 kPa), 150 psi (10 bar, 1 MPa) and 300 psi (20 bar, 2 MPa), Fluke 729 Automatic Pressure Calibrators are designed to perform when and where you need them.
PM500 Pressure Measurement Modules
• Highly characterized and linearized silicon pressure
sensor provides an economical way of making
accurate pressure measurements
• 0.01% of reading measurement uncertainty from
50 % to 100 % for most ranges allows for wide
• More than 45 ranges, from low differential
pressures up to 20 MPa (3000 psi) to choose from.
Your application is covered with this wide flexibility
PM600 Pressure Measurement Modules
• Fluke Calibration Quartz Reference Pressure
Transducer (Q-RPT) technology provides precise
measurement with long term stability
• 0.01 % reading measurement uncertainty from 30 %
to 100 % of the modules’ span allows for extremely
wide workload coverage
• Onboard barometer included with absolute mode
pressure modules, allowing them to be used in both
absolute and gauge mode
Pressure Measurement Modules
PM200 Pressure Measurement Modules
• 0.02 % FS specification makes it ideal for calibrating or
testing pressure dial gauges, lower accuracy transmitters, or pressure
• Rugged silicon pressure sensor design allows for faster control
• Economic price point helps facilitate the purchase of backup
modules, making sure you are never down for calibration
The missing piece of your MET/CAL®
MET/CONNECT™ Calibration Integration Software
• Automate calibration of a wide range of
electrical and RF calibration standards and
• Templates help you perform, record and
report on manual calibration tests
• Increase workflow throughout up to 80 %
compared to manual approach
• Reduce time to calibrate spectrum analyzer
equipment from 11 hours to 1 or 2
• Eliminate the risk of human errors that can
occur when a technician adjusts outputs or
records data manually
Big productivity benefits with a new intuitive interface in version 9
MET/CAL® Calibration Management Software
Perform controlled, consistent tests
• Create validated calibration procedures
• Comprehensive library of thousands of
• Store all test parameters and traceability
Comply with standards
• Help you meet the regulatory requirements
of quality standards like ISO 9000, ISO.IEC
17025, ANSI Z540.3, and others
• Create calibration certificates
Product or application questions?
Speak with our product experts
For a better experience, turn device horizontal.
In this online roundtable with our electrical calibration experts, we'll answer some of the most common questions about electrical calibration.
Electrical Calibration Expert Roundtable
View details and register
Temperature Calibration Expert Roundtable
June 30, 2020
July 1, 2020
In this online roundtable with our temperature calibration experts, we'll answer some of the most common questions about temperature calibration.
View details and register