Centering conversations about diversity
J. Lennox Scott is continuing conversations around the topic of diversity with the National Association of REALTORS® (NAR), Washington REALTORS, various multiple listing services (MLS), and real estate industry influencers
• NAR is focused on home ownership opportunities and education for
• Washington REALTORS is focused on real estate as a career opportunity for
J. Lennox Scott participated in interviews on the topic with outlets including the
Puget Sound Business Journal and RISMedia.
J. Lennox Scott is contributing articles to Inman.com around the topic of diversity, equity and inclusion. You can view four articles at the links below:
• Diversity, equity and inclusion: A multifaceted approach
• Addressing racial inequities in real estate through education and outreach
• Beyond words: how we act on our commitment to diversity
• Realtors are key voices to ensure fair housing is indeed fair
• J. Lennox Scott recently spoke at the Housing Solutions Summit to raise awareness around the need for increased diversity in the real estate industry and beyond. In this video, he reflects on John L. Scott’s approach to supporting diversity within the company, including these five important steps: awareness, conversation, education, leadership and action. Check out the full video by clicking here.
• J. Lennox Scott is joining the leadership of the National Association of Realtors Diversity
Committee. He is set to serve as Vice Chair in 2022, then as Chair in 2023.