What’s Changing in Monster
These release notes highlight upcoming changes in the SearchMonster, Classic Search or Power Resume / CV Search (PRS / PCVS) experience, which are coming soon.
The following search selections will be removed from the Advanced Options search page to align to the fields being retired from the candidate profile, we have also confirmed these have low usage by employers as part of their searches:
• Include Interest Capture Candidates
• Career Level
• Company Category
• Company Industry
• Institution Name
The following data fields will no longer be displayed on the profile tab as they are no longer collected as part of the candidate profile:
• Reinstating the date range selection for Resume Updated on both the Advanced Option and Search results pages. Also, since this is frequently used in searching it will be the first selection under Profile Search Criteria.
We will be making the following changes to your experience:
• The Resume Updated date will reflect when a candidate either creates or updates their profile in our new experience.
• Simplified Work Authorization options, maintaining:
o Show All
o Limit to those who are authorized to work in this country
• Adding a “Preview” for Advanced Options selections on both the Advanced Option and Search Results pages.
In addition, as candidates log into our new candidate experience, they will have the opportunity to either upload a new resume, add or update profile information, or both. This updated candidate information will give employers current and relevant information about the candidates in a standardized and easy to use format as part of their current search functionality (Profile tab, Resume tab and Downloaded Resume).
We are continuously improving our search products to help you find the right fit. Choose your country below to learn more:
• Update Desired Candidate Salary to reflect candidate profile data collection of Minimum Desired Candidate Salary
For US support material click here
For Canada support material click here
For UK support material click here
For Ireland support material click here
For Luxembourg support please contact email@example.com
For Belgium support please contact firstname.lastname@example.org