INFICON www.inficon.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Robotic Leak Testing White Paper
INFICON is the world’s leading developer, producer, and supplier of instruments and devices for leak detection in air conditioning, refrigeration, and automotive manufacturing. Our helium, hydrogen, and refrigerant leak detectors provide superior performance for leak check components, subassemblies, system tests, and final tests in a variety of applications. INFICON addresses a variety of leak detection applications including, sniffing (manual, integrated, robotic), accumulation (helium, hydrogen, multigas, etc.), and hard vacuum testing (helium and multigas). Manufacturers trust INFICON leak detection products and consulting to ensure quality throughout their manufacturing and assembly operations.
• Brazing, Soldering & Welding Equipment • Inspection Equipment: Acoustic, Optical & X-Ray • Robots & Robot Accessories • Solder, Solder Paste & Flux, Brazing Alloys & Flux • Test, Measurement, Calibration & Motion Analysis Equipment • Vision Systems, Sensors & Guarding Devices
CONTACT INFO Thomas Parker 770-704-9471 firstname.lastname@example.org 2 Technology Place East Syracuse, NY 13057
Leak Testing in the HVACR Industry Brochure
INFICON Leak Detection Catalog
Leak Testing in the Automotive Industry Brochure
International Products Corp. www.ipcol.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
International Products Corporation (IPC) makes precision cleaning products, and the P-80 line of temporary assembly lubricants. IPC serves the international market with customers in the commercial, industrial, government and academic sectors. Extraordinary steps are taken to keep IPC safe for employees and the environment, and to assure that products made there meet the highest standards of quality. P-80 lubricants are used by the automotive, appliance, truck, heavy equipment, and many other industries for the installation and assembly of rubber and soft plastic plastic parts such as O-rings, seals, belts, bushings, grips, grommets, tires and more. Incidental food contact (H1) formulas are available. IPC is an ISO-Certified company.
• Adhesives, Coatings, Tapes, Sealants & Lubricants • Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
CONTACT INFO Kathy Wyrofsky 609-386-8770 email@example.com 201 Connecticut Dr BURLINGTON, NJ 08016
Incidental Food Contact
InterTech Development Co. www.intertechdevelopment.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Founded in 1973, InterTech Development Co. is a world leader in test-centric assembly and test technology, specializing in automated leak and functional testing with seven patented mass flow and hydraulic technologies, as well as proven expertise in helium mass spectrometry. InterTech-engineered solutions are utilized globally by hundreds of manufacturers worldwide in the automotive, medical and industrial device markets. InterTech’s competitive advantage is leading-edge technology, in-depth experience and single-source capability for all your testing and application requirements. For no charge, InterTech’s testing applications laboratory can conduct detailed engineering analyses of specific application requirements and recommend best-match test technology for maintaining best-ofclass quality standards at the lowest cost.
• Test, Measurement, Calibration & Motion Analysis Equipment
CONTACT INFO Hugh O'Neill 847-867-7089 firstname.lastname@example.org 7401 N. Linder Ave Skokie, IL 60026
Leak Detection Products
Isthmus Engineering and Manufacturing Co-op isthmuseng.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Isthmus Engineering & Manufacturing Overview
Isthmus Engineering & Manufacturing designs, builds and integrates custom automation equipment for applications worldwide. Located in Madison, WI, the company provides value-added engineering and manufacturing from concept to completion. Isthmus serves a range of industries, including Consumer Products, Life Sciences/Medical Devices, Automotive, Heavy and Light Industrial, and Emerging Markets. Among our areas of expertise are automated assembly, custom material handling and packaging, robotic & machine vision integration, custom processes, and system integration. Isthmus Engineering is a worker-owned cooperative.
• Automated Assembly Machines & Systems
CONTACT INFO 608-222-9000 email@example.com 4035 Owl Creek Dr Madison, WI 53718
item America LLC us.item24.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
The Original item Building Kit System
The item Installation Column
A global brand with a presence in more than 40 countries, item America provides German Engineering with local representation. Explore what the Original in Machine Building Kit Systems can bring you in factory equipment engineering, work bench systems, mechanical engineering, and automation, and lean production. Whether it's components, kits, or complete solutions, item Experts are ready to work with you because Your Ideas Are Worth It.
• Assembly Hardware & Machine Components • Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Conveyors & Handling Systems • Workstations, Seating, Work Lighting & Accessories
CONTACT INFO Rebecca Waddell 301-302-5055 firstname.lastname@example.org 12105 Insurance Way Hagerstown, MD 21740
ergologistic® Production System
Intralogistics Automotive White Paper
Kistler Instrument Corp. Kistler.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Process Monitoring Systems
Medical Device Manufacturing
Kistler is the global market leader for dynamic pressure, force, torque and acceleration measurement technology. Cutting-edge technologies provide the basis for Kistler’s modular solutions. Customers in industry and scientific research benefit from Kistler’s experience as a development partner, enabling them to optimize their products and processes so as to secure sustainable competitive edge. Unique sensor technology from this owner-managed Swiss corporation helps to shape future innovations not only in automotive development and industrial automation but also in many newly emerging sectors. Drawing on our extensive application expertise, and always with an absolute commitment to quality, Kistler plays a key part in the ongoing development of the latest megatrends. The focus is on issues such as electrified drive technology, autonomous driving, emission reduction and Industry 4.0.
• Assembly Hardware & Machine Components • Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Fasteners & Precision Formed Parts • Forming & Riveting Machines • Inspection Equipment: Acoustic, Optical & X-Ray • Plastics Assembly Equipment • Programmable Controllers, Software, Machine Controls & Data Acquisition Devices • Robots & Robot Accessories • Software • Test, Measurement, Calibration & Motion Analysis Equipment • Vision Systems, Sensors & Guarding Devices
CONTACT INFO Hiroyuki Natsume 248-668-6900 email@example.com 30280 Hudson Dr Novi, mi 48377
Process Monitoring and Control
Sensors and Systems
LACO Technologies www.lacotech.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
At LACO Technologies, leak detection and vacuum technology is our core. With over 45 years of industry experience, we have the most powerful and versatile leak detector platforms on the market. Our products are built to meet your most demanding leak detection challenges in both production leak testing and maintenance/service leak detection applications and more. Choose LACO as your trusted partner and access our deep engineering experience, innovative solutions, and global support network.
• Assembly Hardware & Machine Components • Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Inspection Equipment: Acoustic, Optical & X-Ray • Electrical, Electronic & Fiber Optics Components & Supplies • Dispensing & Curing Equipment • Conveyors & Handling Systems • Contract Assembly & Assembly-Related Services
CONTACT INFO Randy Holdaway 801-486-1004 firstname.lastname@example.org 3085 West Directors Row Salt Lake City, UT 84104
TITAN VERSA Brochure
Comprehensive Leak Testing Solutions
AURA Compact Air Leak Detector
AURA Multi-Test Air Leak Detector
Lanco Integrated lanco.net DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
TITAN VERSA Brochure
Lanco Integrated has been a global leader in the development of automated assembly systems for over 40 Years. With offices in Germany, North America and China, Lanco “Empowers Global Assembly.” It is with this vast experience that makes Lanco highly sought after around the world among specialized manufacturers within the Medical, Consumer Goods, Automotive, Electronics and Defense Industries. Lanco Integrated offers high-speed automation solutions, across multiple machine platforms. We provide design options that will meet your current manufacturing needs, while offering future system expansion, as your needs grow. From our engineering and design teams, to our interactive build and post installation service and maintenance programs; Lanco will be there to collaborate with you throughout the project.
• Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Contract Assembly & Assembly-Related Services • Conveyors & Handling Systems • Dispensing & Curing Equipment • Forming & Riveting Machines • Inspection Equipment: Acoustic, Optical & X-Ray • Motion Control, Positioning & Indexing Equipment • PCB Assembly Machines, Equipment & Tools • Parts Feeders & Positioning Equipment • Plastics Assembly Equipment • Pneumatic & Hydraulic Equipment & Components • Presses, Seal & O-Ring Installation Machines • Programmable Controllers, Software, Machine Controls & Data Acquisition Devices • Robots & Robot Accessories • Software • Solder, Solder Paste & Flux, Brazing Alloys & Flux • Test, Measurement, Calibration & Motion Analysis Equipment • Vision Systems, Sensors & Guarding Devices • Wire Processing Machines & Tools
CONTACT INFO Leo Langdon 207-773-5313 email@example.com 12 Thomas Dr Westbrook, ME 04092
Lanco Integrated-Pallet Tranfer System Brochure
Comprehensive Leak Testing Solutions
AURA Compact Air Leak Detector
AURA Multi-test Air Leak Detector
Achieving production goals in record time
How Lanco Integrated Cut Test Strip Machine Delivery Time 50%
Medical Systems Brochure
Lanco Corporate Brochure
Lattice Technology Inc. www.lattice3d.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Optimize your assembly operations — increasing throughput, improving quality and reducing rework. XVL enables manufacturing engineers to plan, validate and document assembly operations. Leverage your CAD model data, simply and easily. It is a 3-step process. STEP 1 - CONVERT: CAD to XVL. STEP 2 - AUTHOR: Plan the entire assembly process — part by part — then validate/simulate to discover issues. STEP 3 - PUBLISH: Interactive 3D to Microsoft® Excel®, Apple® iPad®, dynamic web pages and more. Visit our virtual booth to download our eBook on how major manufacturers are getting more value from their 3D CAD data.
• Contract Assembly & Assembly-Related Services • Software • Workstations, Seating, Work Lighting & Accessories
CONTACT INFO Erik Freeman 720-330-3197 firstname.lastname@example.org Westmoor Technology Center, Building 10 11000 Westmoor Circle, Ste 170 Westminster, CO 80021
XVL Overview Infographic
eBook - Leveraging 3D
Makita USA Inc. www.makitaassemblytools.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
With over 100 years of experience, Makita is the global leader in power tools. Makita's assembly tool offering has become the standard within most major manufacturers for their cordless precision fastening applications. Makita has nearly 300 tooling options on our lithium-ion battery platform and offers a total solution for manufacturers, providing for assembly, facility, and MRO needs.
• Power/Hand Tools & Accessories
CONTACT INFO SCOTT CHRISTOPHER 419-722-8794 email@example.com 1450 Feehanville Dr Mt. Prospect, IL 60056
Right Angle Tool
Manz USA Inc. www.manz.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
As a globally active high-tech equipment manufacturer, Germany-based Manz is a pioneer for innovative products in fast-growing markets. With many years of expertise in automation, laser processing, vision and metrology, wet chemistry, and roll-to-roll processes, the company offers manufacturers and their suppliers innovative production solutions in the areas of photovoltaics, electronics and lithium-ion battery technology. The company's product portfolio includes both customer-specific developments and standardized machines and modules that can be linked together to form individual system solutions.
• Automated Assembly Machines & Systems
CONTACT INFO Lisa Dolinich 401-295-2150 firstname.lastname@example.org 376 Dry Bridge Rd, B2 North Kingstown, RI 02852
Light Assembly Product Brochure
Automation & Metrology Brochure
Laser Processing Brochure
BLS 500 – Battery Laser System Brochure
MAX USA Corp. www.maxusacorp.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
MAX USA CORP is a leading manufacture of printing equipment for wire marking applications. With the combination of the CPM label printing system and the LETATWIN tube marking system, MAX provides a wide range of solutions for electric wire marking and panel marking.
• Adhesives, Coatings, Tapes, Sealants & Lubricants • Auto ID, Bar Coding, Product Marking & Labeling Equipment • Electrical, Electronic & Fiber Optics Components & Supplies
CONTACT INFO Steve Metcalf 516-423-9163 email@example.com 205 Express St Plainview, NY 11803
MAX Wire Marking Solutions brochure
MAX CPM-100HG5 - 4 inch wide cut and print label printer brochure
MAX LM-550A tube and tape printer brochure
MAX LM-550A consumable brochure
MB Metal Technologies LLC www.markinbox.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
MB Metal Technologies, LLC offers equipment and process solutions supporting companies involved in the metal working industry. Helping you meet the challenges of today’s evolving manufacturing environment, MB Metal Technologies, LLC combines the excellence of global engineering and design with American ingenuity and a passion for customer satisfaction. Featuring the complete line of fully electric, handheld, dot peen markers by MarkinBOX and Patmark.
• Auto ID, Bar Coding, Product Marking & Labeling Equipment
CONTACT INFO Ryan Brady 414-771-3227 firstname.lastname@example.org 403 S. Hawley Rd Milwaukee, WI 53214
Patmark 1533 Marking Tool
Patmark Mini Marking Tool
MarkinBOX 3315S Marking Tool
MarkinBOX 8020S Marking Tool
Mid America Taping & Reeling Inc. www.matr.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Mid America Taping and Reeling, Inc. specializes in SMD, Axial and Radial Taping, Forming, Baking, Programming and Lead tinning services. We thermoform carrier tape pockets and trays. We will design the proposed pocket or tray and provide a CAD drawing for your approval before manufacturing. Mid America also injection molds take up reels in a variety of sizes. We distribute PSA and heat cover tape, static shield bags, desiccant and HIC cards. We distribute for Amerivacs vacuum sealing machines. Hepco lead forming equipment and Q Corp taping machines. Woman owned business Certified since 1983. ISO 9001-2015 certified.
• Adhesives, Coatings, Tapes, Sealants & Lubricants • Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Contract Assembly & Assembly-Related Services • Forming & Riveting Machines
CONTACT INFO Barbara Pauls 630-629-6646 Barb@matr.com 121 Exchange Blvd Glendale Heights, IL 60139
Lead Tinning Flyer
Splicing Supplies Flyer
Mid America Matrix
Nitto Seiko America www.nNitto Seiko America DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Nitto Seiko America is a provider of industry-leading screwdriving equipment. We offer the full range of screwdriving equipment. We have our own motors and controllers, handheld drivers, singlespindle drivers, multispindle drivers, feeders and robots. This allows us to provide all the equipment you need from a single source: from stand-alone motors and controllers, all the way up to turnkey robotic screwdriving systems. We can provide assistance to meet the customer’s requirement.
• Motion Control, Positioning & Indexing Equipment • Parts Feeders & Positioning Equipment • Test, Measurement, Calibration & Motion Analysis Equipment
CONTACT INFO Gene Mack 248-588-0133 email@example.com 1301 Rankin Dr Troy, MI 48083
SR565 Screw Driving Robot
FF503H Screw Feeder
SD600T Screw Driving Motor and Controller
Nordson EFD www.nordsonefd.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Nordson EFD is the world’s leading designer and manufacturer of precision dispensing systems that apply accurate, consistent amounts of the adhesives, sealants, lubricants and other assembly fluids used in virtually every manufacturing process.
• Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Dispensing & Curing Equipment • Solder, Solder Paste & Flux, Brazing Alloys & Flux
CONTACT INFO Briana Petrarca (401) 431-7000 firstname.lastname@example.org 40 Catamore Blvd. East Providence, RI 02914
Automated Dispensing Systems
Precision Dispense Valve Systems
Precision Jetting Valve Systems
Precision Volumetric Dispensing Systems
NS Medical Device Developments www.nsmedicaldevices.com DOWNLOADABLE MATERIALS
Medical Device Developments is published in response to the increasing information needs of the major global medical device manufacturers/OEMs. The publication, which is published biannually, will incorporate authoritative reviews of current trends and emerging technologies, and provide the industry’s decision-makers with clear, concise and unbiased technical articles and case histories on cutting-edge developments, products and applications, drawing on the expertise of leading engineers and designers from around the globe.
• Adhesives, Coatings, Tapes, Sealants & Lubricants • Assembly Hardware & Machine Components • Auto ID, Bar Coding, Product Marking & Labeling Equipment • Automated Assembly Machines & Systems • Brazing, Soldering & Welding Equipment • Cleaning Equipment & Supplies • Contract Assembly & Assembly-Related Services • Conveyors & Handling Systems • Dispensing & Curing Equipment • Electrical, Electronic & Fiber Optics Components & Supplies • Fasteners & Precision Formed Parts • Forming & Riveting Machines • Inspection Equipment: Acoustic, Optical & X-Ray • Motion Control, Positioning & Indexing Equipment • PCB Assembly Machines, Equipment & Tools • Parts Feeders & Positioning Equipment • Plastics Assembly Equipment • Pneumatic & Hydraulic Equipment & Components • Power/Hand Tools & Accessories • Presses, Seal & O-Ring Installation Machines • Programmable Controllers, Software, Machine Controls & Data Acquisition Devices • Robots & Robot Accessories • Software • Solder, Solder Paste & Flux, Brazing Alloys & Flux • Test, Measurement, Calibration & Motion Analysis Equipment • Vision Systems, Sensors & Guarding Devices • Wire Processing Machines & Tools • Workstations, Seating, Work Lighting & Accessories
CONTACT INFO steve norris +44 (0)115 704 3975 email@example.com NS Media Huntingdon House, 290 Huntingdon St Nottingham,, NG1 3LY United Kingdom
Medical Media Kit 2021
Medical Devices Video Production Media Kit