Cappellini By Brogliato Traverso
The Newood chairs are a contemporary reinterpretation of the classic Windsor-style chair. Newood seating blends advanced craftsmanship and manufacturing excellence.
collaborate connect innovate
Newood chairs and stools are an homage to pure design and functionality. The Windsor-style chair is a classic beauty. This chair style originated in England during the 18th century and was widely popular during America's revolutionary period.
Since the Windsor chair is an antique design, it usually isn't easy to pair it with contemporary interior styles. To overcome this dilemma, two acclaimed Italian architects came up with a modern interpretation of this classic seating: The Newood Chair.
The workplace environment has shifted with employee expectations to include a variety of work areas that accommodate diverse needs—in
function and materiality. Newood has an elegant, airy aesthetic that helps you create inspiring, casual spaces that draw people in and bring
workspaces to life.
Warm, Contemporary, Aesthetic and Visual Lightness
Newood chairs have the typical wood frame (like the original Windsor chairs), with a firm wooden seat. Constructed with a shallow depressive cut, the chairs' seat is specially designed for user comfort. The splayed legs give the Newood stability, and the bow-shaped backrest adds a professional and classic look. Their seats can be made in beech plywood, ash wood (in the same colour of the structure) or padded with a fixed cover available in a selection of fabrics and leathers.Also, because of their construction, Newood chairs are easy to maintain clean and sanitized.
contact us today
Copyright PeopleSpace 2020 All Rights Reserved
If you would like to connect - click below and a PeopleSpace team member will get back to you promptly!
flexibility reconfigure transformation
focus restore privacy
choices enhancements personalize
Features & Options
- Collection includes side chairs, as well as lower, slightly reclined lounge chairs,
stools, and a trolley cart for mobile stacking storage of side chairs
- Stools are available in two heights with a satin-finished stainless-steel footrest
- All chairs and stools have a sturdy solid ash frame
- Wood seats are beech plywood with ash veneers to match the structure color
- Padded seats may be upholstered in a wide range of fabrics, leather, or faux
- Side chairs stack four high, or up to 12-high on a trolley cart; lounge chairs and
stools do not stack
- Trolley frame is padded on top to protect stacked chairs from dings and scratches