Leader in The Forrester Wave™: Low-Code Platforms For Business Developers, Q2 2019
Develop solutions in hours: Deliver results faster and maximize your efficiency.
Scale to the enterprise: Enjoy widespread adoption of your applications.
Deploy mission critical apps: Entrust the business without compromising your best practices.
We used to rely more on code heavy solutions such as Access, SQL Server, and ASP.NET, but we have too many problems to solve and not enough developers to solve them, so Quick Base is a sort of middle ground between spreadsheets and a custom solution built completely from scratch.
2019 Gartner Peer Insights Customers' Choice recipient
Caesars Palace 3570 Las Vegas Blvd, South Las Vegas, NV 89109. Visit our booth 117 to learn how to bring your application development strategy into the next decade.
See what customers say.
Ceva Delivers Apps in Days with Quick Base
Industry Leader. Customer Loved.
Join Quick Base at the Gartner Application Summit
Reserve a Personal Demo at Garter Apps
Your request has been submitted.
A representative will reach out shortly to schedule a demo.
Top Rated Award for Rapid Application Development/Low Code Software 2019
Software Developer at Jacobs Engineering
Schedule a Demo
• Instantly bring in data from CSV files generated by a wide range of systems and keep data automatically updated
• Easily connect Quick Base with popular cloud apps
• Turn Excel spreadsheets into a Quick Base application
Our library of pre-built apps is a good way to make use of other Quick Base builders' expertise, and get a fully-functional database much faster than if starting from scratch. Not to mention that all apps are customizable, enabling you to make changes to suit your specific workflows and processes.
Learn how IT leaders across the country are using Quick Base to connect all their data in one place and deliver for customers.
ResCare Gets IT and Business Working Together with Quick Base
Empowering the Evolution of App Development
• Database style— Simple visual interface is easy-to-use. Give the application a name, and then create the tables, and fields that will comprise your app.
• Spreadsheet style— This method mimics a spreadsheet. When you create a new column in spreadsheet mode, it becomes a field in your app.