Responsive visit to inspect and assess your equipment and address the issue at hand.
- Expert diagnosis to find the root cause
- OEM recommended solution
Supervision of the repair or replacement of machine components or parts.
- Piece of mind that the repair is done properly
- Minimize downtime
On-site visit prior to machine start up to verify the proper installation and operation of the equipment. A detailed report with necessary action items is provided upon completion.
- Confidence your equipment will perform as expected
- Training included
An in-depth inspection of Rotex equipment before your scheduled shutdown. Inspection includes general machine operation review, recommended repairs or replacements, maintenance program review and a detailed inspection report.
- Extra time to prepare an order of required parts
- Improves resource allocation
- Reduces downtime and profit loss from unexpected issues
PREDICTIVE MAINTENANCE ASSESSMENT
Classroom training and hands-on sessions at the machine to review components, preventative maintenace, parts replacement and basic troubleshooting.
- Trained operators who know how to properly maintain your machine
- Less downtime equals more production
rotex global - field service
Click on an icon to reveal more