INCUMBENT TO DCSA ONE IT
tAKE tHE sURVEY
DCSA plays a vital role in safeguarding our nation’s information. DCSA is the designated oversight authority on the accreditation of classified facilities and information systems and, more recently, the insider threat program.
DCSA Plays A Vital Role
Make a difference for national security by joining a team of dedicated IT professionals who will sustain, modernize and transform the enterprise IT capabilities for the Defense Counterintelligence and Security Agency (DCSA).
The DCSA One IT program will provide an enterprise IT solution that delivers highly secured and adaptable IT infrastructure, provides customer support, and cutting-edge technologies that support operations and advance the DCSA.
Support The DCSA Mission
Make A Difference
DCSA ONE IT POSITIONS
- Customer Support Specialists
- Cyber Security Analysts, Engineers, and Architects
- Cyber Ops Planners
- Cloud Computing Engineers
- Database, Network, Storage and Systems Administrators
- Desktop, Network, Software, System and Test Automation Engineers
- DevSecOps Engineers
- Logistics Support and IT Asset Management Analysts
- Requirements and Process Analysts-
- Risk Management Framework Analysts
- Scrum Masters
- Senior Project Managers
- Service Desk Agents
- Virtual Desktop Engineers