Three Rules of Three framework
Who Causes The Cybersecurity Problem?
Offering video meetings at no cost, no timeframe restrictions, no company size requirements.
- BASIC FREE 1-to-1 Video Calls UNLIMITED
- Number of Meetings UNLIMITED
- Group Meeting Duration 40 Minutes
- 8x8 Video Meetings for Partners
These offers span multiple Avaya contact center platforms in use by our customers and feature a 90-day complimentary access license through August 31. This is limited to existing office-based agents who transition to work from home for the 90-day access period. Customers wishing to add additional agents should contact their Partner Support Manager.
We’ve enabled free 60-day trials for new & existing customers of our Mobile / Remote worker VPN solution - which includes WAN-Op, Cloud Acceleration and Security Segmentation (ZTNA, SDP)
I can take all requests / initial discovery - ideally via email or via our Partner Portal (https://partners.catonetworks.com/) so we can register deals, clear any conflicts
For simplified scheduling we can have partners just grab 30 minutes on Mark Peay’s calendar here.
First month free - will be applied as a credit on customer's first bill for customers with a minimum 24-month term.
Credit is equal to the value of the first month's license charges.
Promo valid until 6/1/2020
Offering Dialpad Talk and Uber Conference PRO versions to any business in North America regardless of size, at no cost for two months (may extend the timeframe).
Dialpad wants to help your customers/partners to manage through this situation.
We are offering DialpadTalk (https://www.dialpad.com/products/business-phone-system/) and UberConference PRO (https://www.dialpad.com/products/web-conferencing-software/) to any business in North America regardless of size, for free... in the hope that we can help companies quickly adapt to a changing remote workforce and remain as productive as possible from anywhere.
Offering Remote Work Kits to front line organizations in Education, Healthcare, Municipalities or Non-Profit. “These kits will be offered at no cost for the next three months. Also, options for existing customers who would like to add remote tools (or add seats to those existing accounts) at no cost for the 90-day period, in an effort to help with the current travel concerns.
Some info on the why and who … Blog Post from our CEO Bill Wagner.
The Emergency Remote Work Kits include:
· Meet: With GoToMeeting, maintain productivity with instant, reliable face-to-face collaboration that’s accessible from your desktop, web browser, or mobile device.
· Host: With GoToWebinar, deliver powerful presentations for remote teams with up to 3,000 attendees – perfect for all-hands meetings or organization-wide announcements.
· Access: With Central and Pro, remotely access your work desktop or manage your endpoints from anywhere.
· Support: With Rescue Assist, provide a seamless remote support experience for your end users from any computer, mobile device, or tablet.
Agents can contact their local Channel Managers for assistance or info on process for the customer kits. Basic direction for a channel submission is:
• If New Customer – agent should submit/ register opportunity through their Partner Exchange and add that “interested in remote work kit” in the notes on description.
• If it’s an existing LogMeIn customer, meaning the agent is already being commissioned on account and the customer is requesting to add more service or seats in a Kit – use the inquiry form, and the remote kit team will search the email and associate to partner if one is found on an existing account.
*ONLY if existing customer - Contact a Remote Work Expert
*If you have a new qualifying customer for a partner who would like to talk with us about a free work kit – register the customer in their Partner Exchange as usual and place “free Emergency Kit interest” in description of the opportunity. This registration is how we can track back to the partner to be associated on account if any move to permanent service accounts after the 90 days is over.
Per Vertical Team: Although this says K-12 Education as primary…..we can do this for non-profits, cities, religious institutions, government agencies, colleges, assisted living (Admin Staff Only).
**Your Team or Agents should register the opportunity in Partner Exchange. Please have them note in the opportunity that it is for Com-Con campaign.**
A Special Offer for K-12 Education
Communications Continuity gives you a completely virtual, reliable phone system with more than 80+ features that mirrors your existing on-prem solution at a dramatic cost reduction - $9.95 per seat.
When emergencies arise, moving to GoToConnect is easy:
· No number porting. Forward your numbers to GoToConnect as needed.
· No hardware. All your staff need is a computer or mobile device.
· No lengthy implementations. Get set up in a matter of days not weeks.
· Call. Reduce disruption between students, teachers, parents, and staff. Retain extension dialing, call flows, and all your phone numbers.
· Meet. Use GoToConnect to reduce student and faculty exposure by enabling face-to-face remote collaboration, via desktop, web, or mobile.
· Message. Use chat and text to send quick messages between staff or students. Create customized messages and time-based call routing changes in real-time.
· Remote Access. Receive calls and take meeting via your browser. Maintain a persistent communication line with GoToConnect desktop application. Take meetings and calls on the go with one mobile application.
Info on special products: https://www.gotomeeting.com/meeting/education/k-12
Given the COVID-19 outbreak, we are offering a basic but effective version of CXone for free for customers from now until April 15th. There are implementation fees, but this is a great way for partners to offer this as a solution to help their customers all while giving them a small taste of our offerings.
This offer would be best for new clients and not ones who are in current contract discussions with us. Also, there won’t be a SPIF for this unless they enter into a contract after the trial ends.
I have included a pitch deck email that partners can send to their customers. I think this is an amazing offer at such an uncertain time in our industry. Can you please work on blasting this out to the right teams and get this in the hands of the partners? Please CC me on your emails in case anyone has any questions.
OFFER DETAILS: https://get.niceincontact.com/cxoneathome
Effective March 16, 2020 – April 15, 2020
· Work from home agents for business continuity
· No commitment, no contract
· 45 days software free for new customers of CXone ACD
· One-time implementation fee (NRC) applies
· Fast Start implementation in 48 hours
· Standard pre-written SOW and price for all clients
· No changes (future changes would be billable)
· E-learning for agent training
· Call Center Bundle: Minimum 25 seats, no maximum
· Audio Recording Pro
· Integrated Softphone via open internet for B-leg (agent)
· Call forwarding for A-leg (customer)
· 3 ports
· 5 GB active storage
· 99.99% availability
Offer valid 3/11/20 - 6/15/20. Terms and conditions apply.
What we’re doing for customers:
RingCentral Office Offer - FREE for 3 months for all healthcare providers, schools (K-12), and non-profit organizations who are new customers and impacted by COVID-19 get free access to RingCentral Office for 3 months. This includes 100 participants per video meeting. Our existing Office Essential and Standard customers can also benefit from the increased meeting participant limit. Here is what the offering includes:
• Video Meetings: HD quality audio and video conferencing, screen sharing and more
• Messaging: Team messaging that’s perfect for collaboration with file sharing and more
• Phone: Robust and reliable business phone system, including business SMS and call management
If you’re working from home or working with individuals working from home right now, you can try RingCentral for free, you can sign up here: https://glip.com/
A few benefits which you might need right now that you can use our app for are:
• Large file sharing
• Quick contact with your co-workers to help decrease email
• Team groups where you can easily collaborate on projects and keep everything in one place
Resources We’ve pulled together to help:
• Everything you need to know about how to set up a remote working environment, for yourself or your customers: https://www.ringcentral.co.uk/blog/blogs-help-set-up-remote-working/?BMID=BLOGNTWUK&CID=SOCIAL
The New Normal webinar | Wednesday, March 18 at 9 a.m. PT, 12 p.m. ET. – join our partner community to learn how to engage with your customers when face-to-face isn’t an option and position our solution in a way that addresses your customer’s current concerns. Register here: https://go.ringcentral.com/Working-From-Home-Webinar-March-2020?invitesource=invite1usca
• RingCentral’s formal response to helping customers deal with COVID-19: https://www.ringcentral.com/blog/enabling-effective-communication-and-collaboration-during-covid-19-for-distributed-and-mobile-organizations/
• Contact your Telarus PSM to take advantage of this offer.
As part of these offers, we will provide end-user customers and our partners the necessary information to obtain and deploy the software. This includes the technical requirements of the home environment and links to product documentation to assist with deployments. We will also be announcing shortly a Global COVID-19 Helpdesk for customers and partners who are looking for 24x7 technical support or guidance on their remote configurations and setups.
Partners be your customers advocate today and they will become a CLIENT rather than a business deal.
I’m sure your company is having emergency/ongoing meetings to track the fluid developments around closings and restrictions.
Limited or No ability to work from home… With Talkdesk Mobile Agent your customers contact center can shift to a remote operation immediately where agents can respond from anywhere, at any time.
Talkdesk is offering free access to Mobile Agent for three months for current Professional customers. This offer expires May 1, 2020.
We have 4 ways to solve.
• Talkdesk softphone can be used on a laptop with Chrome installed
• Mobile App for iOS/Android - TD Mobile - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rhGXjnuK5NM
• Forward agents calls to any 10 digit number – landline or mobile
• Boost – Use your existing infrastructure for routing to Talkdesk Agents in the Cloud. – TD Boost- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRCMeHxf6u8
Here is a press release from Talkdesk, and relevant to all customers with on-premises solutions:
https://www.talkdesk.com/news-and-press/press-releases/avaya-cisco-and-genesys-contact-center-customers-can-move-to-the-cloud-for-free-with- talkdesk-boost-for-business continuity-in-15-days /
Available for free for three months the Talkdesk Boost for companies that are using more traditional technologies (on-premises) such as Avaya, Cisco or Genesys, in order to ensure the continuity of your business against the spread of the Corona virus.
Contact your Telarus PSM to take advantage of this offer.
Starting now - ALL current T-Mobile customers who have plans with data will have unlimited smartphone data for the next 60 days (excluding roaming).
Providing T-Mobile customers an additional 20GB of mobile hotspot / tethering service for the next 60 days – coming soon.
Offering free international calling for ALL current T-Mobile and Metro by T-Mobile customers to [Level 3] impacted countries.
Supporting the [FCC’s Keep Americans Connected Pledge] focused on ensuring residential and small business customers with financial impacts do not lose service.
Veracity can help you turn this difficult demand into an asset. Cisco’s Webex suite provided by Veracity allows employees to work from anywhere yet still provide the collaboration tools needed to keep projects moving forward.
Join our webinar on March 19th at 10:30 am MST as we dive into the challenges of a remote workforce and how to prepare for situations such as COVID-19.
We understand the growing concern around the globally wide-spread virus and how it is changing the way we do business. We want to help you and are now offering 3 free months of Webex services with a one-year agreement to those who attend the webinar!
Our platform automatically loads and analyzes your carrier billing data. Based on your specific environment, we provide two useful services. First, we send out alerts to keep you aware of any usage spikes. Second, you receive a set of actionable recommendations for shifting plans to accommodate increased usage.
Essentially, we provide not only visibility, but also an action plan which enables you to proactively manage your mobile environment before the billing cycle ends, avoiding large overage fees. Yes, this is truly free.
There is no fine print nor strings attached. We are genuinely trying to help anyone who needs it and can do so by both leveraging our automation technology and making it self-service. We’ll provide the free information and advice, but you work with your providers directly to take action.
• Alerts to keep you aware of any usage spikes
• A report with actionable recommendations for shifting plans to accommodate increased usage
• Free service for a minimum of 90 days and will reassess as circumstances surrounding the Coronavirus evolve.
Additional information can be found on our Frequently Asked Questions webpage (https://www.vmox.com/faq-h2h). If you are interested in learning more, please fill out the inquiry form located here: https://www.vmox.com/h2h.
Organized Criminal Groups
State- affiliated Actors
The Cybersecurity Problem
The Three Rules
Key Concepts for Cybersecurity
Build a Framework
Begin by thinking about the most crucial elements of your business. How are you using IT to achieve business outcomes? What dependencies, including your Supply Chain, do you have to achieve those outcomes? How complete and current is your Business Impact Analysis?
Identify what assets your business needs to succeed, what you receive from partners, what you manage, what you share, what you need to report and so forth.
This is the fine balancing act for Cybersecurity, also known as the “bedrock principle for Cybersecurity.” There’s no such thing as perfect security, you can’t spend all resources on all three areas - so focusing on the business, and identifying which of these are more important to the business units helps properly align Cybersecurity solutions with business outcomes.
Confidentiality. Integrity. Availability.
This is the crux of a solid Cybersecurity program. Buying a solid technology solution alone will not address Cybersecurity. You need the right people, with the right expertise, governed by the right processes to effectively manage Cybersecurity. If you don’t have this internally, leverage consultants to build a program around this, or buy it “as a service” from an excellent Managed Services firm.
People. Process. Technology.
These are the critical business outcomes and capabilities of a Cybersecurity program. Organizations must have the ability to Protect, Detect, and Respond to Cyber threats. Here again, this means balance. Spending all the resources on Protection is futile and a waste of resources; spreading that spend across all three categories is crucial, more effective, and delivers a better Cybersecurity posture.
Protect. Detect. Respond.
Move mouse around triangle
to learn more about how understanding cybersecurity can help your business!