PREPARE COMMUNICATE REMOVE PROTECT
The potential for employee injuries due to slips/falls is a significant concern over the winter months. You CAN reduce the likelihood of these types of injuries from occurring by making it a focus through a campaign involving all employees. Below are the key STEPS to take:
– Posters (maybe mention here how to get them, or what they are?)
– Window clings (again, description and link to order)
– Salt shaker stickers (same - description and link to order)
– Info on salt shakers
– PowerPoints (mention what this is and how they will use it)
– Articles (same as PowerPoints info)
– Choosing the right ice control product
– Sample contract language for snow and ice control
– Snow and Ice inspection log
– Traction aides (give brief description of what they'll find here)
– Shoe programs (give brief description of what they'll find here)
– Floor surfaces (give brief description of what they'll find here)
– Mat companies (give brief description of what they'll find here)
Take STEPS to prevent winter injuries
The 5-Ps “Proper preparation prevents poor performance” equally apply to all facets of life, including workplace safety. With winter, proper preparation is critical to prevent employee and customer/guest injuries. Argent has created a checklist to assist you in preparing for snow and ice removal as well as other measures to minimize injury and liability. Click here to download the document.
Order these free resources to increase employee education and awareness of winter slips/falls prevention. Click here to place your order for posters and window clings.
Traction Aids are attachable footwear to help increase traction when walking on snow/ice for employees who work outside. Click on the links below to learn more about each product.
Winter Walking • Stabil • Due North
Resources on controlling snow/ice including: 1)inspection log; 2) choosing the right snow/ice melt; and 3) sample contract. Click here to download these documents.
6x9" WINDOW CLINGS
Provide employees with means to improve traction when exposure to snow or ice is unavoidable. Click on pictures for order information, and be sure to order your FREE "Freddy" dispenser sticker!
PERSONAL ICE MELT DISPENSER
BACK TO TOP
SHAKER BOTTLE STICKER
SHAKER BOTTLE STICKER